- ca. 1913
Managed by William Hebb until 1876, when Oliver M. Hill took over the position.grey card which fades from light to dark from left to right, with round portrait of a woman with a ruffle-collared dress. At bottom right, embossed in white on a diagonal, "F. W. Wood Ltd. 347 & 349 EDGEWARE RD. ,W./ 8, 22 BISHOPS RD., W." On verso, handwritten in pencil, "112330".